- Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: To prepare students for successful careers in Civil Engineering field that meets the needs of Indian and multinational companies
PEO 2: To develop the confidence and ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts and thereby apply it in real world problems
PEO 3: To develop students to use modern techniques, skill and mathematical engineering tools for solving problems in Civil Engineering.
PEO 4: . To provide students with a sound foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies
PEO 5: To promote students to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary projects and make them engage in life-long learning process throughout their professional life
- Programme Outcomes (POs):
- On successful completion of the programme
1.Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering
2.Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems
3.Graduate will demonstrate an ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data
4.Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system, component or process as per needs and specifications.
5.Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
6.Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze problems
7.Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities
8.Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
9.Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues
10.Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning
11.Graduates will understand the impact of environmental context and apply the knowledge for sustainable development
12.Graduates will be able to understand the engineering and management principles and apply these in their work, as a member and a leader in a team, to manage the projects.
- Programme Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- 1. The graduated apply the concepts of mathematics through the application of differential calculus, properties of matter and thermal physics and phase rule and alloys in chemistry
2. The graduated apply the concepts of basic geometrical construction preparation of plan, design of structural elements, specifications and prepare the estimates
3. The graduated will apply the tools for quality in construction, cost effective construction materials and methods.