- Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:Graduates will contribute to the industrial and societal needs in line with recent developments using knowledge acquired through basic engineering education and training in modern tool usage
- PEO 2:Graduates will be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and skills in their career with systems perspective, analyze, design, develop, optimize, and implement complex mechanical systems
- PEO 3:Graduates will be able to work in multidisciplinary environment developing complex mechanical systems.
- PEO 4:. Graduates will work as a team or as an individual with utmost commitment towards the completion of assigned task using apt communication,
professional ethics, technical and management skills.
- PEO 5:Graduate will recognize the importance of professional development through lifelong learning of evolving technologies.
- Programme Outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- 1.Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
2.Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated
conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use researchbased knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction
and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and
the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental
contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply
these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PROGRAM SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES (PSOs)
- Employability: Students acquire technical and managerial skill that make them an employable graduate.
- Research: Students acquire theoretical background of each course that they are capable of applying it for solving real-time (Physical) problems
- Futuristic Progress: The ability to make use of acquired technical knowledge for qualifying in competitive examinations for a successful career
upholding high moral and ethical values or to pursue higher studies or research
- Skill: Graduates will learn managerial skills to work effectively in a team and in a society by following ethical and environmental practices
- Lifelong Learning: Graduate will respond to the demand of the society by engaging in lifelong learning.