M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) Programme is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated Anna University, Chennai from the academic year 2013 -14.
The Programme enables the student
• To apply the knowledge of computing and mathematics, appropriate to the discipline
• To analyze a problem, identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
• To design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
• To function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal
• To understand the professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
• To communicate effectively with a range of audiences
• to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice
• To apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
• To understand the impact of engineering solution in a societal context and demonstrate the knowledge of sustainable development.
• To understand and commit to ethics in professional life and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.