- Conducted intensive one week Aptitude Training Programme for Final year Students through FACE Academy, Chennai.
- Conducted Communication Skills Development Programme for Second Year UG Programme and MCA students by Mrs. A. Ramadevi and Dr. A. Gnanavathe of IRA Academy, Chennai for a period of five days each for all the departments.
- 300 Students have attended the Video Conferncing Campaign “Young India, New India” by our honourable Prime Minister of India on 11.09.2017
- 35 final year students have attended the three days workshop on Tamilnadu State Council for Science and Technology (TNSCST) organized Capacity Building for Industrial Engineers programme on Find and Train Future Ready Engineers during September 22- 25, 2017
- Conducted Guest Lecture Programme for MCA, CSE & IT on the topic “Actions on Google” by our Alumni Mr.K.Mohammed Tharik, Scientist cum Senior Technical Assistant, NIELIT, Gangtok, India (Alumni of M.Sc Software) on 07.02.2018.
- Conducted two day workshop on “Native Mobile App Development” for the students of MCA by Mr. T.Kalaivanan, Unipro Sofware Pvt Ltd., (Alumni of B.Tech IT) , during September 22-23, 2017.
- Five students and two faculty members have attended the workshop on “Innovation and Communication Skills” held on 15th September 2017 at Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Anna University, Trichy, organized by Shri Dewang Mehta Foundation Trust, Supported by NASSCOM and Anna University, Chennai
- Vigilance Awareness Week-2017
A.V.C. College of Engineering has celebrated Vigilance awareness week from 30.10.2017 to 04.11.2017. In this context, the institution has organized an Essay competition programme on 17.11.2017 in the theme of “Corruption Free in India” for the first year B.E/B.TECH students. Totally, twenty two students were participated in this competition and appreciated the first three places with certificates
- Pongal Celebrations Debate Programme were conducted in the institution on 11.01.2018.
- Conducted FDP programme on the topic Life Skills and Work etiquette for our faculty members on 21.12.2017 by Mr. T. Rajakunjithapatham, Software Architect, Australia.
- Our Institution has Signed an MoU with IIT Bombay to function the IIT Spoken Tutorial Online Certification Programme for the Students of all Discipline on 9th March 2018 and our institution becomes IIT Bombay’s Nodal Resource Sub-centre for Mayiladuthurai Region
- Organized an awareness programme on “Talk to the Teachers” by Mrs. Shyma MS., MBA., National Coordinator, Spoken Tutorial (MHRD, Government of India), IIT Mumbai held on 09th March 2018
- Our Students have participated in the Abdul KalamYoung Scientist Award project presentation held on 07.10.2017 at IFET Engineering College, Vilupuram
Faculty Initiative Programme under ADC
IIT Spoken Tutorial
MoU with IIT Bombay
Abdul Kalam Young Scientist Award project Proposal