ENERGY AND FUEL USER ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
This professional national body was formed in 1950 as a voluntary and non profit organization representing a wide spectrum of Indian organizations producing and using all forms of energy and fuels to maximize the effectiveness of energy and fuels use to the development of the industries.
Benefits of ENFUSE student chapter:
- Faculty support at free of cost for a one day event per year from ENFUSE
- Quarterly journal to the all student chapter members from ENFUSE at the free of cost
- Students can contribute their technical articles in the quarterly journal.
- Discounts for students members for attending conference/seminars organized by ENFUSE
Apart from the above benefits as many of the industrial houses are the members of above association, Industrial visit and In-plant training can be arranged in those industries through the ENFUSE. The regular departmental activities like guest lecture, workshops, and student’s competitions will be conducted under this student chapter.
- Mr. S. Rajkumar, AP/Mech
- Mr. R.Purushothaman, AP/Mech