Indian Institute of Production Engineers
IIPE Student Chapters
In order to provide the students an opportunity to learn the practical way, apart from the theoretical exposure, the Indian Institution of Production Engineers decided to form student chapters in the Colleges and encourage the students to actively participate in the various programmers of IIPE. This would help the students to meet senior and experienced engineers, who could guide them to build a career when they come out of college.
The Student Sections have their own Committees and are encouraged to have regular programme for their members. The following activities are considered useful to the student Sections
- Get the assistance of IIPE for providing senior executives in industry to lecture on topics of current interest.
- Promote Industry Institution Interaction.
- Spread awareness of Industry’s specific needs
- Create platform to improve the presentation skills of the students
- Industrial visits to practically expose themselves to the processes and methods adopted in the industry
- Inter-institute meets where students can exchange notes and also present papers on topics of engineering development
- Inter-collegiate seminars and presentation skills with reward for best paper/ best student in the discipline
- Facilitate Industrial exposure opportunity to students during vacations and also facilitate industrial training after graduation
- Provide information through the IIPE Newsletter details of available opportunities in industry
Facilitate opportunities for campus interviews and provide exposure to industrial needs.
In our college through the IIPE students chapter the following programs are conducted
- Guest Lecture
- Technical events
- Technical Exhibitions
CSI Student Members